Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated: 21.2.2020
- What are the business segments of Digia Plc?
- What is Digia’s strategy?
- What are Digia’s financial targets?
- Who are the members of Digia’s executive team?
- Who are the members of the Digia Board of Directors?
- Who are Digia’s customers?
- What kind of dividend does Digia pay?
- How much does Digia dedicate to annual product development?
What are the business segments of Digia Plc?
Digia employs over 1,200 experts in Finland and Sweden. Digia is expanding its international presence in partnership with its customers.
What is Digia’s strategy?
Digiawill continue to renew its operations and strengthen the selected focus areas. In the strategy, we place particular emphasis on the potential of data utilisation in our customers' services and business processes.
The company seeks an annual net sales growth exceeding 10% including organic growth and acquisitions. The target level of profitability improvement is 10% EBITA margin at the end of the strategy period.
The focus areas of Digia's strategy period 2020-2022:
- Smart and responsible data utilisation
- Service business
- Productivity and scalability
- Cloud technologies
- Valued employer
Digia company seeks an annual net sales growth exceeding 10% including organic growth and acquisitions. The target level of profitability improvement is an EBITA margin of 10 per cent by the end of the strategy period 2020-2022.
Who are the members of Digia’s executive team?
- Timo Levoranta, President & CEO
- Kristiina Simola, CFO
- Mika Kervinen, General Counsel
- Pia Huhdanmäki, Director, HR and Culture
- Jukka Kotro, Senior Vice President, Digia Business Platforms
- Juhana Juppo, CTO
- Tuomo Niemi, Senior Vice President, Digia Financial Platforms
- Ari Rikkilä, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Teemu Virtanen, Senior Vice President, Digia Business Connect
- Harri Vepsäläinen, Senior Vice President, Digia Digital
Who are the members of the Digia Board of Directors?
- Robert Ingman, Chair of the Board
- Martti Ala-Härkönen
- Päivi Hokkanen
- Seppo Ruotsalainen, Deputy Chairperson
- Santtu Elsinen
- Outi Taivainen
Digia has strong industry expertise, particularly in the commercial, logistics and industrial sectors, in the public sector, and in banking and insurance.
What kind of dividend does Digia pay?
Digia’s goal is to distribute at least 30% of the Group's annual result as dividends.
- 2014: EUR 0.05 per share
- 2015: EUR 0.08 per share
- 2016: EUR 0.08 per share
- 2017: EUR 0.04 per share
- 2018: EUR 0.07 per share
How much does Digia dedicate to annual product development?
In 2019, Digia has invested in R&D and product development in all of its service areas. Research and development expenses totalled EUR 6.3 million in the 2019 fiscal year (2018: EUR 6.1; 2017: EUR 5.7), representing 4.8 per cent of net sales (2018: 5.4%; 2017: 6.0%).