Last updated: 7.2.2020
We expect the IT service market to continue to grow in spite of economic uncertainty. The underlying long-term trend is digitalisation, which in its various forms supports demand. We see the following strengthening trends in the market both in the business and public sectors:
- Digitalisation is becoming an increasingly important part of our
customers’ core operations.
- The world is becoming networked, and digital platforms enable new business models.
- Smart data utilisation in business processes creates a competitive advantage.
- Good user experience in services is a critical success factor.
- The role of cloud technologies as a platform for developing and operating services is becoming the norm.
Digia’s guidance for 2020
Digia's net sales will grow and operating profit (EBITA) will improve compared to 2019.