- What are the business segments of Digia Plc?
- What is Digia’s strategy?
- What are Digia’s financial objectives?
- Who are the members of Digia’s executive team?
- Who are the members of the Digia Board of Directors?
- Who are Digia’s customers?
- What kind of dividend does Digia pay?
- How much does Digia dedicate to annual product development?
What is Digia's strategy?
Digia is in a strong position as it enters its next strategy period. The updated strategy is based on our delivery capabilities that are valued by customers and our organisation’s ability to engage in continuous renewal. Our mission is to ensure that our customers are at the forefront of digital evolution, with an operational model and rhythm that are right for them. Our objectives for the 2023–2025 strategy period are to continue generating sustainable customer value and profitable growth as well as internationalise our business.
In the strategy period 2023–2025, Digia seeks annual net sales growth exceeding over 10 per cent including organic growth and acquisitions. The target is an EBITA margin of over 12 per cent by the end of the strategy period.
The focus areas of Digia's strategy period 2023-2025:
- Specialised service areas
- Large scale solutions
- International operations
Who are the members of Digia’s executive team?
- Timo Levoranta, President & CEO
- Kristiina Simola, CFO
- Mika Kervinen, General Counsel
- Pia Huhdanmäki, Director, HR and Culture
- Jukka Kotro, Senior Vice President, Digia Business Platforms
- Juhana Juppo, CTO
- Tuomo Niemi, Senior Vice President, Digia Financial Platforms
- Janne Tuominen, Senior Vice President, Managed Digital Core
- Sami Paihonen, Senior Vice President, Intelligent Solutions
- Pasi Ropponen, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Who are the members of the Digia Board of Directors?
- Robert Ingman, Chair of the Board
- Martti Ala-Härkönen, Deputy Chairperson
- Santtu Elsinen
- Outi Taivainen
- Sari Leppänen
- Henry Nieminen
Who are Digia's customers
Digia has strong industry expertise, particularly in the commercial, logistics and industrial sectors, in the public sector, and in banking and insurance.
What kind of dividend does Digia pay?
Digia’s goal is to distribute at least 30% of the Group's annual result as dividends.
- 2022: EUR 0.17 per share
- 2021: EUR 0.17 per share
- 2020: EUR 0.15 per share
- 2019: EUR 0.10 per share
- 2018: EUR 0.07 per share
- 2017: EUR 0.04 per share
- 2016: EUR 0.08 per share
- 2015: EUR 0.08 per share
- 2014: EUR 0.05 per share
How much does Digia dedicate to annual product development?
Digia constantly invests in enhancing its long-term competitiveness. In the 2022 fiscal year, research and development expenses on Digia’s own products totalled EUR 5.5 (6.1) million, which represented 3.2 (3.9) per cent of net sales. During the year, we modernised our own product Enterprise ERP. It is now called Digia Envision ERP. We also continued to develop ERP systems for the financial and logistics sectors.